Body Slimming Tea uses 100% natural ingredients that help cleaning and reducing fat in your body. Here is one of the ingredients that can be found in our Body Slimming Tea products.
Cassia seed, also called semen cassiae in the Latin or pharmaceutical name and Jue Ming Zi in Chinese name, is known as a Chinese herb that is good at soothing the eyes and helping weight loss. For this reason, it is one of the most popular choices among office workers since very often they are sedentary and require staring at computer screen all the time. According to legend, there once was an old Taoist priest who still had clear eyes and sharp ears though he was already more than 100 year old. Many people thus were attracted and down on their knees begging for the magic arts of longevity. To their surprise, this old Taoist priest said that he had no secret recipe at all but ate cassia seeds on daily basis. Today modern pharmacological studies also confirmed that this herb has an obvious effect on the prevention and treatment of various eye diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and constipation.
Cassia seed benefits
So, what is cassia seed good for? Actually it provides with a lot of health benefits. Clinical experiments show that its products, including cassia seed supplement, tea, extract, seed oil, and powder, can help on at least 4 major aspects. To begin with, in TCM remedies it is an essential herb for treating a variety eye infections, such as hot eyes, swelling and pain eyes, blurred vision, photophobia, excessive tearing, and more; then, cassia seed pillow can tremendously improve sleep quality by removing heat and soothing the nerves; furthermore, it can be used as a laxative to relax bowel and treat constipation; finally, it can also make herbal slimming tea that really work thanks to its purging activity, which can interfere with the absorption of fats and carbohydrates.
Modern semen cassiae pharmacology
1. All its water extract, alcohol-water extract, and ethanol extract can lower blood pressure;
2. It can reduce total cholesterol and triglyceride;
3. Its injection can lead to thymus atrophy in mice and enhance the phagocytic function of phagocyte;
4. The anthraquinones contained are a mild laxative;
5. Its alcohol extract (removing the alcohol) has inhibition on Staphylococcus aureus, staphylococcus albus, Corynebacterium diphtheriae, Bacillus megaterium, typhoid bacillus, Salmonella paratyphi, Bacillus paratyphosus, and escherichia coli;
6. Its water extract has different degrees of inhibition on dermatophytes.